X Suit | The Suit of the Future
– Campaign promised to fit everyone in between 150 to 200 cm, and 60 to 120 kg. After the campaign was over, they released a sizing chart that only catered for slim fits. To this day, they don’t have any intention of living up to the promise;
– Rewards were to be delivered in October 2017. Each and every time they promised a new deliver milestone, they missed it to only offer half-assed apologies after weeks and promising once more something they could not live up to;
– Communication is sketchy, contradictory and vague. They never post updates nor comments, and when they do they either don’t answer to the backers’ questions fully or they just offer the same lame excuses;
– 2+ weeks go by before they actually reply your enquiries via email — always missing the point or failing to give full answers.
– People that go on their Facebook page and comment on their promotional posts advising users that the product is still not live get blocked and their comments erased.
Kickstarter is a trademark of Kickstarter Inc. This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc. Made by SoFriendly